Before you go to watch the videos series on this page, please have a look at following tutorials:
What’s included in this course?
This course is a complete course which will teach you from scratch about creating a website layout in HTML/CSS and then adding dynamic content to that website using PHP/MySQL. We’ll include many features in this project so that you can learn more and more commands in PHP, however here is the list of some important points which will be the part of this course:
- We’ll create a news based website called (Malala Yousafzai)
- We’ll create the website layout using HTML/CSS3
- We’ll create a database and some tables to store the news
- We’ll display the posts on the website using PHP/MySQL
- We’ll create an admin panel for this whole project
- We’ll create a contact us page through which visitors can contact us & we’ll use mail function for auto responding
- We’ll secure the Admin Panel and other sections of the website
- We’ll upload the website to online web server
- Much more….
Now, after you have come to know about the structure of the project, you can straight go and watch the tutorials in Urdu.
Video Tutorials in Urdu/Hindi
Now you can watch the video tutorials one by one to learn this complete project in Urdu/Hindi, and I’ll also send you the source code of this project via email, but for getting the source code, you have to use all social buttons to share this page on social media, after that simply comment with your email, and I’ll send you the source code. But now here you can watch the video series, all the videos are hosted on YouTube, therefore in order to watch the videos from Pakistan, you should first open YouTube, this is a playlist of all videos for this project, so just start watching the first video, and the next one will automatically play.
CMS & Website in Urdu Videos Playlist!
After watching the above tutorials, I hope you’ll be able create your own content management system in PHP with Admin Panel and all other features I explained in this series. However and remember to change mysql to mysqli, because mysql is no longer supported in PHP.