An application-programming interface (API) is a set of programming instructions and standards for accessing a Web-based software application or Web tools. A software company releases its API to the public so that other software developers can design products that are powered by its service.
Learn how to take advantage of all the great APIs out there, starting with the Twilio API and the Stripe API. Both are great tools to help you power up your web development skills quickly.
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 16 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn what in an API is and how you can use it
- Find out how to get started with Twilio and Stripe using their APIs
- Learn to power your web application and connect with these robust web services
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in web development and APIs
|Section 1: The Stripe API|
Chatting With Saikat
The Stripe Button
Wrapping it up
|Section 2: The Twilio API|
The Queue Demo
Getting A Twilio Number
Making An Agent Number
Source & Course Link